I’m linking up with The Blended Blog today, and answering some deep questions on The Blended Blog asks
1. Pool, lake, or ocean Lake for sure! I live in the Great Lake State, how could I not say lake?! 😉
2. Camping, cottage, or hotel Cottage or hotel. It all depends on the vacation we are going on. Up North = cottage. Anywhere else= hotel. But, now that I think about it, we have never been to a hotel with the girls, and that might not be the most enjoyable.
3. Favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate chip cookie dough
4. PJ’s, nightgown, t-shirt/shorts or birthday suit? T-shirts (from like high school) and shorts.
5. Fave summer beverage Sangria
6. Would you rather be hot or cold? Cold, you can always add more layers there are only so many you can take off until it’s not appropriate 😉
7. Sandals with heels or flats? Flats… and do flip flops count as sandals?
8. Shorts or skirts? Skirts
9. Sit in the sun or the shade? Usually in the shade.
10. Water, tea, or soda? Mainly water, but I’ll have
soda a pop here and there.
11. Fave summer fruit, vegetable? Watermelon
12. Sunrise or sunset? Sunset
13. Bike ride or walk? I saw walk, but now that Annabelle knows how to ride her bike, maybe we’d like to do that.
14. Winery or brewery? Winery, hands down. Not a huge beer fan.
15. Garden or no garden? Well, we have a garden, and I love it, but my husband basically takes care of it. I have a black thumb.
16. Big summer concert or music in the park? Music in the park
17. Fave cookout food? Hotdogs
18. Dine indoors or patio? Dine outdoors on the deck.
19. Fave summer destination? Up North (Gaylord, MI)
20. Big theme park or local carnival? Local carnival. I haven’t been to Cedar Point in ages!
21. Drinks blended or on the rocks? On the rocks
22. Popsicle or freezie flavor of choice? Purple… which I guess is grape.
23. Hot dog or hamburger? Hot dog